• Tax agent details

    This screen shows your tax agent details.

    To update any of these details, complete a new mail message using the ‘Registrations’ mail message topic.

    If you want someone else to prepare or lodge your tax returns, notices or statements, or to provide you with taxation advice, you should ensure they are registered with the Tax Practitioners Board.

    Only registered agents can legally charge a fee or other reward for providing tax agent or BAS services.

    For more information or to find a registered agent, visit the Tax Practitioners Board.

    Select Tax agent details and then Next to view the Main trading name, Tax agent practice name and Tax agent number for each role or account.

    For more information, refer to Definitions.
    Back to top

Relying on our information - our commitment to you

We are committed to providing you with advice and guidance you can rely on, so we make every effort to ensure that what we give you is correct.

If you follow our advice or guidance and it turns out to be incorrect, or it is misleading and you make a mistake as a result, we will take that into account when determining what action, if any, we should take.

Some of the advice and guidance on this website applies to a specific financial year. This is clearly marked. Make sure you have the information for the right year before making decisions based on that information.

If you feel that our advice and guidance does not fully cover your circumstances, or you are unsure how it applies to you, contact us or seek professional advice.


© Australian Taxation Office for the Commonwealth of Australia

You are free to copy, adapt, modify, transmit and distribute this material as you wish (but not in any way that suggests the ATO or the Commonwealth endorses you or any of your services or products).